Sep 14, 2010

Happy 3 Months Invictus Grand Chase Branch

In the com-memorable celebration day for Invictus (Grand Chase Branch). I Gix Edgewood, the guild leader of Invictus, thanks the main branch of Invictus in RO for the dearest acceptance. In respect of the former guild leader of the main branch, I will keep the Invictus Grand Chase Branch no matter what happens, I will be loyal thee to you.

Invictus was formed in the Winter of 2004 from the members of the previously disbanded Order of the Lost. We decided to stick together and create a new Guild. After a long discussion the name Invictus was agreed upon referring to the ancient celebration of Sol Invictus. Months later our Tiger emblem was devised. Tiger's are the Lions of the forest and our mascot serves to represent our ferocity during war. In time our Tiger acquired the name Grrodka, presumably a combination of 'Grrr' and 'Vodka', this has served as our battle cry.

The Guild is a network of friendships and alliances centered around Ragnarok. By and large we are a democratic group. Fighters in the War of Emperium, Guild experience earners and Officers tending the Guild earn by their merit the bestowal of a unique title and position in the Guild. Our Leaders are veteran gamers, gregarious players, and reliable teachers who have earned their silly hats with loyalty and service. We have in common an appreciation of goodness as much as talent, we value our fun and comfort as much as our power. We understand that it takes dedicated members that will help each other when the need presents itself, Guildsmen that will keep their heads held high in the darkest hours.

Invictus represents the unconquerable. It is the mystical strength of the enlightened consciousness.



Invictus

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

William Ernest Henley 1849-1903




HAPPY 3 MONTHS MY BELOVED INVICTUS. MAY MANY DOORS OPEN TO YOU MY BELOVED, HUMBLE GUILD WHOM ACCEPTED ME AND MANY PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT GAMES. I HOPE YOU SHINE MORE AND OPEN YOUR DOORS TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO BE WITH YOU. I LOVE YOU INVICTUS! YOU ARE A ONE BIG FAMILY! MAY MANY PLAYERS SERVE YOU THEE AND BUILD MORE FOUNDATION! I GIVE YOU MY LOYALTY NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! ♥ YOU INVICTUS AND THE WHOLE BRANCH! YOU ARE MY FAMILY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment