Dec 3, 2010

This is the continuation of Ragnarok Story (Home Town of Morroc) V

Please do not copy or plagiarize. Author is not liable to any disgusting things that comes in to your mind. This is pure fictional and did not happened in the real world. All characters here are just used for story purposes. Therefore, I claim not any of Ragnarok's possessions like Jobs, Places and Monsters that was posted here.

Most of all, COURTESY!!




Chou hurriedly looked for a chair and found one that was placed in the corner of the room. He immediately walked to get it but King suddenly pulled Chou and pinned him down on the bed.

"K-King! Let go...!!" Chou struggled. "Hngh!"

"Choutaro..."

"W-what?"

"You're so cute..." King said.

"Let go...!" Chou struggled one more time, but no avail. King's grip was too tight for him to get away from it. "King! I said let - mmh!"

Chou was unable to continue when King suddenly kissed him on the lips. The man used his tongue to go inside the boy's mouth. Chou had no choice but to go along as King's powerful tongue led the dance.

"K-King..." Chou found his voice in the midst of the erotic tongue plays. "Please... l-let go..."

King did not acquiesce as he held the Chou's arms high above the bed post with one of his hands. When Chou tried to open his eyes, King still held both of his arms up high with his strength. Chou experimentally dared to tug his hands away, but his grip increased ten fold and it hurts his wrist like hell.

"God damn it King! Let go of me now!!" Chou yelled as he tried to move his body underneath. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Nothing is wrong with me but something is wrong with you," King replied.

"W-what?"

"You're always alone, you don't want to anyone cross your borderline," King said. "You want to do your missions alone, no matter what. Whether it is a simple mission... or a heavy mission," he held boy's chin.

"Ngh..."

"Can't you withstand the people who are always worried about you?" King stared at the boy with feisty eyes.

"Well... as much as I can... I don't want them to worry..." Chou replied as he looked away from King. "Especially my... best friend..."

"It's normal for him to worry about his friend," King said. "It's natural..."

"But I don't want him to worry about me!!" Chou yelled as he let out a cry of pain. "It makes me weak... even when we were still young... he always, always protect me. That's why I swore to be strong. Stronger than anybody."

"You... you make me weak..." King said,

"W-what??"

"I feel sad when I see you alone. Your mates tried to approach you but you keep running away," King replied. "I want to know why you keep shoving them away. I want to stay beside you and make you happy."

"Stop sticking your - nnh!"

Chou, again, was unable to continue when he felt King's lips touching his. It was rough this time, unlike before. He used his tongue for the second time, to enter the boy's mouth.

"W-what's this...? I... I want to stop... b-but he..."

"K-King...! Ple-nnh!"

"If this is a night mare, I want to wake up!" Chou can't do anything but to shut his eyes out of embarrassment.

Tears fell down only after King was done raping his mouth and did his drool leaked on the side of his mouth. King gently lapped the spit up, going back to his gentle ministrations he had done earlier with his tongue. King let go of Chou's hands as well. The boy opened his eyes in a tentative slit and saw King staring at him, this time, with gentle eyes. King stroke the boy's hair that was covering his face, curious of what's hidden behind it. He stroke it upwards revealing a different eye color.

"You have different eye color..." King said. "Heterochromia..."

"Please... don't... don't look at it..." Chou once again closed his eyes.

"Open your eyes, Choutaro. Please, open them for me..." King intoned in a soft tone. "I want... to see them..."

"Noo..."

"Open them..." King said as he caressed the boy's face and kissed him in the forehead. "Don't worry... I won't hate or laugh at you..."

Chou slowly opened his eyes and showed it to King. Tears started flowing on the side of his face, unable to withstand his situation.

"Deeps sea blue and bloody red..." King whispered. "A rare thing to see..."

"King..."

"I don't hate you because you have heterochromia," King said. "In fact... I liked you even more..."

"But..."

"I know... but I can know you more right...?"

"Noo..."

"I want to be your lover..." King whispered.

"Please... I don't want to do this... no..." Chou replied with a shaking voice. "I can't..."

"Please, let me..." King embraced the boy.

"I can't..."

"Please Choutaro..."

"King... I..." Chou rested his head on the man's chest. "I... please... don't leave me... don't leave me alone..."

"Don't worry... I won't leave you alone..." King replied. "Mark my word..."

"Mm..."

"Hey Choutaro..."

"Hn?" Chou replied in grunts.

"Will you say 'yes' if I asked you to marry me someday in time?" King asked.

"W-what?! What do you think you're saying, huh?!" Chou broke the embrace. "I'm not going to let that happen!!"

"Hey...! I was just asking~" King hugged him from behind.

"Shut up."

King licked Chou's neck and moved downward that made the boy shiver and let out a soft moan.

"Hmm~ did you just?" King giggled.

"S-shut up!" Chou replied. "I just got surprised...! T-that's all!"

"Oh really? Then..." King slid his hand inside the boy's pants.

"H-hey! Don't!" Chou tried to stop King but found it unavailable. "Nngh...! K-King... s-stop... Aaah...!"

"You should move a little you know," King slid his hands deeper. "Heh..."

"Nnngghhh..."

"Such music..." King licked the boy's neck.

"N-nooo... aaahh..." Chou mewled with heady pleasure as his body arched involuntarily at the moment. "G-gonna... cum... hnghh...!"

"Do it..."

"N-no..."

"Should I force you?" King asked as he teased Chou more. "Do it..."

"Nnghh... K-King... please..."

"No?"

King moved his hands and worked out inside Chou that made the boy moan more in pleasure.

"Haah... aah..."

"You're so hard to get..." King said as he continue to play with the boy.

Chou arched his body forwards, unable to contain himself longer. Chou groaned as he released a great amount of cum inside him even if he was still in his lower garments. He could feel himself and his garments getting wet as well as King's hand moving inside him. The man slid out his hand, filled with the boy's cum, slowly dripping down.

"Do you see this?" he asked. "This is yours..."

"Nnh..."

King opened Chou's mouth and slowly inserted his fingers that was filled with the boy's spurge.

"Nghn..." Chou drooled at the pain of the situation.

"Does it taste good?" King took out his fingers?"

Chou coughed from King's rough treatment, dissatisfied with the taste of his own cum or maybe because it was his first time to taste such sticky trail that came from inside him. He lied down, flat on his chest, tired from an initial rape he had.

"Never knew you're a virgin..." King lied down on his bed.

"You forced me, you shit..." Chou face King and use the man's arm as a pillow.

"Because you keep it too much," King smirked. "I have to let you do it."

"You could have waited..." Chou cuddled close to him.

"You should rest..." King kissed him in the lips.

"Mm."

King nudged himself closer and gently embraced the boy, feeling the warm breathe coming from him. It was only a minute then till both of them fell asleep, alone in that room.

No comments:

Post a Comment